20 Minute Vegetarian Stir Fry Ramen
Spicy 20 minute vegetarian ramen on the agenda tonight; this is for days when I’m feeling lazy but still want something that fills me up and has a lotta flavor – if you agree with me, then this is for YOU! All you need is ramen noodles (discard the flavor packets) sesame oil (bcuz duh), vinegar, soy sauce, Mountain Rose Herbs sesame seeds and mediterranean spice, chili flakes, garlic powder and sriracha, stir fry with your ramen noodles and BAM, dinner in under 20 mins.
I topped mine with cilantro, egg yolk (to mix in bjt totally optional), green onions and more sesame seeds.
- 3 packs of ramen noodles
- 2 T Mountain Rose Herbs Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp Mountain Rose Herbs Sesame Seeds
- ½ tsp Mountain Rose Herbs Mediterranean Spice
- ½ T rice vinegar
- 1 T tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ T Mountain Rose Herbs Chili Flakes
- 1 tsp Mountain Rose Herbs garlic powder
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 3 packs of ramen noodles (discard the flavor packets)
- Minced cilantro
- Egg yolk (mix when ready to eat! optional)
- Green onions
- Sesame seeds
Begin to boil your water for the ramen noodles. Once boiling, add in your ramen according to package instructions, should be a good 5-6 minute. Drain and set aside.
In the meantime, mix sesame oil, sesame seeds, mediterranean spice, rice vinegar, soy sauce, chili flakes, garlic powder and sriracha in a bowl.
Once your noodles are cooked through, mix your ramen sauce back in the ramen pot and stir fry until sauce is incorporated through. Add more sauce if needed and want more spice. Serve with cilantro, egg yolk, green onions and sesame seeds.
* This post is brought to you by Mountain Rose Herbs. Thank you for supporting the sponsors that allow lindseyeatsla to create new recipes and content. All ideas expressed are my own.
does this recipe make two servings?