Bourbon Steaks Skewers with a Honey Mustard Salad
BOURBON STEAK SKEWERS WITH A HONEY MUSTARD LITTLE GEM SALAD.
Bourbon Steak Skewers with a Honey Mustard Little Gem Salad. Grilling season is ON, and I can’t stop. Grillin’ up a storm these days! It’s been so nice enjoying the weather and making like, everything on the grill.
These steaks paired with the gem salad are just heavenly! For this recipe I’m using bourbon beef sirloin steaks, charred and grilled on the BBQ with a homemade honey mustard gem salad with thinly sliced radishes. The honey mustard dressing is just amazing – made with honey, dijon, vinegar, mayo, and spices – it’s that simple.
FOR THE BEEF SIRLOIN STEAKS
I really enjoyed charring them on the grill. But if you don’t have access to one, you can most definitely use a skillet. I love the combo with the bourbon seasonings – such a dream. This is definitely going on rotation – even after grilling season.
FOR THE HONEY MUSTARD
I also personally love to save extra honey mustard dressing in the fridge to use for salads, marinades, dipping veggies and more. It’s tangy, sweet from the honey and just a perfect harmony of ingredients. This recipe is perfect for upcoming labor day as well – such a dream combo. I love the crisp, fresh lettuce paired with the steak skewers!
*BIG TIP: make sure you soak your wooden skewers in warm water, so they don’t burn when you cook with them. Read below for the full recipe!
- 1 package of AdapTable Smokey Bourbon Beef Sirloin Steaks
- 4 bundles little gem lettuce
- edible flowers to garnish
- 5 radish thinly sliced
- 1 1 ⁄2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 1 ⁄2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- Pinch of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and prep your lettuce and radish. Set aside.
- In a bowl make your honey mustard by whisking vinegar, honey, dijon, mayo, garlic powder, olive oil salt and pepper. Toss with your little gems, radish and edible flowers. Set aside.
- Take your steak and slice and poke through wooden skewers (soak in warm water for at least 1 hour so it doesn’t burn) Place on your grill and cook according to the package instructions.
- Remove. Serve with your salad and drizzle on your honey mustard.
This blog post is brought to you by AdapTable Meals. Thank you for supporting the sponsors that allow Lindsey Eats LA to continue making delicious recipes!
Keep up with me on Instagram @lindseyeatsla!
Looking for more steak & beef recipes? Start below:
Thai Beef Skewers with a Homemade Chili Sauce