Soup season is officially on! I’m warming up with this ginger soy potsticker soup – filled with tons of shiitake mushrooms, fresh ginger and garlic, bok choy, green onions and chicken potstickers to complete the soup. Takes less than 30 minutes and comes together so deliciously.
- 1 Package Feel Good Foods Chicken Potstickers
- 1 tablespoon chili oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 thumbs ginger thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 2 baby bok choy stems removed
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 3-4 springs green onions
- Thinly slice your ginger, garlic and mushrooms. In a pot, sweat your mushrooms with a drizzle of sesame oil for 5-10 minutes.
- Next add your soy sauce and broth, add your ginger, garlic, chili oil, chili flakes and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add your bok choy and green onions and stir. Cook your potstickers accordingly the package instructions and add them in the soup. So a stir and simmer for 1-2 minutes. Serve in bowls.
I’m using Feel Good Foods chicken potstickers which can be found at Whole Foods and Target! They also do monthly promos in their Instagram bio that you can follow on their Instagram as well as giveaways and announcements.
*This post is brought to you by Feel Good Foods. Thank you for supporting the sponsors that allow lindseyeatsla to create new recipes and content. All ideas expressed are my own.