Sesame Green Onion Ginger Dressing
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 thumbs minced ginger
- 3 tablespoons ponzu sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce/coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon water
- Slice your green onions and mix everything in a bowl. Set aside in the fridge until ready to use. Mix with salads, use as a marinade, spread on top of rice/salmon, meats! Or serve as a dipping sauce, the ideas are endless!
Tried this recipe?Mention @lindseyeats or tag #lindseyeats!
Keep up with me on instagram @lindseyeatsla!