This is my go-to loaded tuna salad! Filled with tons of flavor and crunch from celery, red onions, green onions, dill, lemon juice, mayo, Dijon and best of all, Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore Tuna. It’s super easy and quick to whip up and I’ll generally have all the ingredients on hand.
Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore Tuna is one of my favorite items to keep on hand in the pantry because it’s super convenient and filled with nutrients.Serve either with lettuce wraps or in a sandwich.
- 2 12 oz cans of Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore in Water
- ½ cup celery finely diced
- ½ cup red onions finely diced
- ½ cup green onions finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill chopped (dried dill works too)
- juice of 1 lemon adjust with more if that’s your preference
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Top with parsley and eat with butter lettuce
- Open and drain your cans of tuna. Place in a bowl and fork until all the tuna is broken apart. Set aside.
- Now prep and chop your celery, red onions, green onions and dill. Add in the bowl with the tuna. Add lemon juice, mayo, dijon mustard and salt and pepper. Mix well. Adjust with more lemon juice if preferred (I personally like my tuna really lemony so I’ll add more)!
- Store in the fridge for up to 30 minutes to allow all the flavors and juices to combine. Remove and top with parsley and serve with butter lettuce.
In this recipe we used Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore in Water. Since 1899, Bumble Bee Seafoods has been on a mission to show the world that there’s a better and more sustainable way to eat seafood.
The company recently announced new sustainability commitments, including allocating $40 million dollars over 5 years to causes that help protect our oceans like minimizing plastic waste, providing alternative seafood options, and encouraging sustainable fishing practices. For more recipes and product information visit www.BumbleBee.com.
This blog post is sponsored by Bumble Bee Seafoods. Thank you for supporting the sponsors that allow Lindsey Eats LA to continue making delicious recipes!