THIS ginger bbq beef stir fry is the easiest most tastiest thing ever – and all in 1 wok. It’s spicy, saucy and all around goodness with green onions, shiitake mushrooms, loads of fresh ginger and skirt steak.
- 1/3 rd cup thinly sliced ginger
- 1 lb skirt steak sliced
- 1 ⁄2 cup green onions sliced
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 bundle cilantro
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons honey bbq
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 2 finely chopped Fresno chiles optional
- sesame seeds and white rice to top and serve
- Prep your ingredients for the stir fry by cutting your ginger, steak, green onions, mushrooms and Fresno chiles.
- In a hot skillet or wok, heat oil and add your shiitake mushrooms, put a small drizzle of soy sauce to let it cook throughout with color and flavor. Char to cook on all sides for about 10 minutes, next add your steak and repeat.
- Add your ginger, butter, honey bbq, sesame oil, soy sauce, chili flakes. Mix well until everything is incorporated and mixed through. Add your green onions and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and top with sesame seeds and cilantro. Serve with white rice!
Keep up with me on instagram @lindseyeatsla!