So many feels for this cozy muhammara dip! It’s blended with homemade roasted red bell peppers, walnuts, lemon juice, spices like paprika, cumin and garlic that makes this dip SO delicious.
I paired with vegetables and olives dipped with Milton’s Craft Bakers Gluten Free Fire Roasted Vegetable Crackers (they can be found at Whole Foods).
- 4 red roasted red bell pepper
- 1/4 th cup breadcrumbs sub for gluten-free breadcrumbs if needed
- 1 cup walnuts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil adjust with more if needed
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes or Aleppo Pepper
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tablespoon Pomegranate molasses
- salt to taste
- serve with Milton’s Gluten Free Crackers
- rainbow carrots radish, cucumbers, olives
- To begin, preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Cut your bell pepper in half and take out the seeds. Roast with olive oil until fully roasted and let cool - about 30-40 minutes. You can also purchase already roasted bell pepper as well.
- In a food processor or high speed blender, add all your ingredients and blend until a smooth dip forms. Adjust with salt and olive oil as needed. Serve with your favorite vegetables and crackers.
Keep up with me on Instagram @lindseyeatsla!