Thai Steak Salad
Spicy thai steak salad on repeat for dinner! So refreshing with all the fresh herbs and a umami sauce made with lime, fish sauce, sugar and toasted chili flakes. I’m also loving this simple marinade for the skirt steak in soy sauce, pepper and toasted sesame oil, literally. best. recipe. ever. and is so easy to prep and cook.
- 1 lb skirt steak
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons La Tourangelle Artisan Oils Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/4 th cup lemongrass sliced
- 5 shallots sliced
- 1 bundle mint
- 1 bundle cilantro
- 1 ⁄2 cup cherry tomato halved
- 1 1 ⁄2 tablespoons fish sauce
- Juice of 3 limes
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon toasted chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons toasted rice powder
- To begin, marinate your skirt steak with soy sauce, sesame oil and pepper for 30 minutes.
- While that’s marinating, prep your vegetables, herbs and dressing by mixing your shallots, lemongrass, mint, cilantro and tomatoes in a bowl. Add in your fish sauce, lime juice, water, sugar, chili flakes and rice powder.
- Heat a skillet and char your skirt steak for 2-3 minutes on each side. Rest and slice. Mix with your salad and serve!
Tried this recipe?Mention @lindseyeats or tag #lindseyeats!