I am such a sucker for buffalo wings, I can never say no! I especially love crisping them in the oven and making my own buffalo sauce! Definitely one of my favorite things to bake and an easy dinner option.
- 1 lb party wings
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/3rd cup baking powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup hot sauce
- Marie’s Dressing Market Reserve Southwest Style Ranch Dressing for dipping celery and carrots for dipping
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Dry your wings and in a bowl mix your wings with salt, pepper, paprika and baking powder with a dash of hot sauce. Mix well.
- On a baking sheet, lay your wings apart and bake for 45-50 minutes, turning halfway through until crispy.
- In the meantime, make your sauce by melting butter in a pot with hot sauce. Set aside. When your chicken is done, toss with your buffalo sauce an serve with your @Maries Dressing Market Reserve Southwest Style Ranch, celery and carrots.
Keep up with me on instagram @lindseyeatsla!