This blog post is sponsored by Happy Egg Thank you for supporting the sponsors that allow Lindsey Eats LA to continue making delicious recipes!
Switch up your usual deviled eggs with these kimchi deviled eggs! I love the spicy from the gochujang and zing from the kimchi. I def ate all of these.
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 1 tablespoon kimchi juice
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon gochujang
- juice of 1 lemon
- top with black sesame seeds
- Boil water and add your eggs in. Set a timer for 11 minutes. Remove, cool, crack and slice in half lengthwise.
- In a mixing bowl, combine your egg yolks, mayo, kimchi, dijon, gochujang and lemon juice until a mixture is combined.
- Pipe or spoon your mixture in the egg whites. Top with sesame seeds and serve.
We used Happy Egg Organic Free Range Eggs for this recipe (take a closer look at that amazing yolk color!). These large brown, Grade A eggs come from hens living hormone, pesticide, & antibiotic-free on over 8 acres of pasture. The way the hens are raised make such a difference in both taste and look that once you try it, you just can’t go back.
You can find Happy Egg at Sprouts + Ralphs in the LA Location!
Keep up with me on instagram @lindseyeatsla!