Spicy Miso Ramen
Excited for soup season soon ~ i’ll definitely be warming up with this super easy spicy miso ramen, all made in 1 pot. Chewy ramen noodles and a umami ramen broth is all I ever want & need. The ramen is made with a base of shiitake mushrooms, ginger, garlic, miso paste and chili oil. It’s what’s dreams are made of!
- 1 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 package of ramen
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- 1 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 cups water or chicken broth
- 1 ⁄2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon ginger minced
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Toppings like naruto maki bean sprouts, soft boiled egg, crispy mushrooms, green onions, red pepper flakes, dried seaweed
- Heat a deep pot with a drizzle of sesame oil. Add mushrooms, oil, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and let sweat for about 10-15 minutes. Next add your sugar, chili oil and miso paste – let it dissolve.
- After everything is mixed together, add chicken broth or water. Add the packaged miso packet, stir and then add your ramen noodles. Cook for 3 minutes until your ramen noodles are ready.