The dreamiest, crunchiest thai party wings ever! It’s all in the batter and the heat of the oil for this one – and it comes out SO crunchy. Pair with your favorite dip ( I love a good Nahm Prik Noom or Chili Dip). This recipe brings me back to Thailand like crazy! (you can find these on almost every corner). And this was one of my favorite things to eat in Thailand with sticky rice. It’s seriously my dream meal.
- 1 lb party wings
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup white rice flour
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 cup seltzer
- salt and white pepper to taste
- vegetable or canola oil to fry
- Dry off your chicken wings and season with salt and white pepper.
- Make your tempura frying batter by mixing your tapioca flour, white rice flour and all purpose flour. Mix well. Slowly add in your seltzer and mix well so there are no lumps. You want a thick consistency, and not too watery but not too thick - think a little lighter than a pancake batter.
- Dredge your chicken in the wet batter and fry in HOT canola or vegetable oil until super crispy and fried and cooked on the inside (around 10-15 minutes for the party wings). Serve with your favorite dip and/or rice!
Keep up with me on instagram @lindseyeatsla!