21+ Easy Easter Appetizer Recipes
21+ Easy Easter Appetizer Recipes
It’s Spring (AND Easter)! The birds are chirping, it is getting warmer – and I am here for it! Cue’: our 21+ Easy Easter Appetizer recipes. Below we have delicious recipes and appetizers that range from sweet, the classics as well as some fun and exciting recipes.
They can be served for Easter brunch, lunch or even Easter dinner! I think there is nothing like a good appetizer to set the scene for a delicious meal – your guests will love you!
When I think Spring and Easter appetizer recipes: I think asparagus, green style-tarts, bacon and ham and seasonal produce like carrots, radishes, artichokes and asparagus, YUM! Now let’s go, the perfect easter recipes.
1. Smashed Pea and Stracciatella Crostini
THIS pea crostini is everything! I am absolutely here for these smashed pea and stracciatella crostini’s. The ingredients are simple, and come together so beautifully. One of my go-to Spring and Spring holiday appetizers. Filled with flavor, SO easy and delicious.
You can use other cheese like burrata, and goat cheese ball, or anything you have on hand.
2. Roasted Olives with Feta, Garlic & Citrus
I’m seriously loving these roasted olives with feta cheese, garlic & citrus peels. Another delicious crostini that is just so easy to throw together.
You can prep these ahead of time and just warm them up on your toasts before serving. You can also totally serve these cold, too. Both ways are great options.
3. Eggs En Cocotte (Baked Eggs)
These Eggs En Cocotte are such an amazing, quick and impressive breakfast! Not only that, they come together so quickly, and taste so creamy and delicious. The perfect breakfast/or brunch. (Dinner is also acceptable for this!)
I think this could be the perfect addition to your Easter brunch or a perfect Easter appetizer recipe.
4. Baked Camembert with Honey and Chili Flakes
Baked camembert is so easy, and so epic! We’re taking it up a notch with honey & chili flakes. This appetizer looks impressive, it is creamy, delicious and so good!
5. Seared Ahi Tuna Cucumber Bites with Wasabi Mayo
Talk about the easiest app ever: seared ahi tuna cucumber bites with wasabi mayo! It’s SO quick to make and looks insanely impressive.
I love how light, refreshing, crunchy and crisp this appetizer is!
6. Spinach Artichoke Dip
This spinach dip is the best appetizer/side/dinner EVER! Serve with your favorite tortilla chips, or even bread and eat up! It’s also extremely quick and easy to make, this will go on repeat. Cue’ the cream cheese and load up on the cheese, and your guests will LOVE this.
7. Gravlax and Dill Yogurt Crostini
Let’s make these gravlax & dill yogurt crostini’s! Homemade gravlax (it’s easier than you’d think!), on toasted crostini’s with a dill skyr spread is just epic!
I absolutely feel these are the perfect addition to your Easter app table. They are so festive. If you don’t feel like making your own Gravlax, you can definitely just purchase store-bought lox or gravlax and whip these up.
8. Crispy Potato Latkes
These crispy potato latkes are the perfect addition to your table. Traditionally, latkes are served with sour cream and/or apple sauce.
9. Roasted Garlic & Herb Yogurt Dip
All about this roasted garlic & herb yogurt dip!! Say hello to this cozy/easy prep-ahead appetizer for the holidays. Filled with fresh herbs, yogurt and , you will LOVE this.
Serve with all your favorite vegetables and crudite. You can also add on hummus on the platter as well. Truly delicious, crisp and delightful!
10. Kashke Bademjan (Persian Eggplant Dip)
This Kashke Bademjan (Persian Eggplant Dip) dish is by far, the most amazing dip in the entire universe! Serve with your favorite fluffy bread, we’re using sangak here.
11. Spiced Lamb Pita Chips with Whipped Feta
These spiced lamb pita chips with whipped feta are set to be in your holiday menu! They are easy, quick to assemble and pack so much flavor.
I love how unique this appetizer is and would definitely be super impressive. You can also serve the lamb mixture in a bowl next to the pita chips and the whipped feta so guests can also assemble on their own. Truly the perfect crackers!
12. Mushroom & Sage Toasts with Whipped Goat Cheese
These mushroom & sage toasts with whipped goat cheese are life-changing and giving me all the Fall & holiday vibes right now. Get IN on this. Can you tell I’m loving crostini’s and toasts for appetizers?
13. Crispy Grilled Potato Salad with Horseradish Sauce
Crispy grilled potato salad with a horseradish sauce. A homemade paste is made and tossed over the potatoes (think garlic, rosemary and dijon mustard), cooked on the grill and tossed with a creamy horseradish sauce.
You can prep these ahead of time and then drizzle over the horseradish sauce at time of serving. This also makes a great side dish.
14. Grilled Baby Artichokes with Tarragon Aioli
These EPIC, easy, and delicious grilled baby artichokes are just SO good. Served with a homemade tarragon aioli, that is just so perfect, and don’t forget loads of fresh lemon juice, too.
This just SCREAMS Spring to me.
15. Herb and Calabrian Chili Garlic Bread
Cue’ my new fave way to make garlic bread: spicy with Calabrian chili and herbs, like basil and parsley. Not to mention, the butter mixture is tossed with roasted garlic, which is absolutely breathtaking – literally.
16. Horseradish Kale Caesar Salad
Say hello to this beautiful kale caesar salad, with a homemade horseradish caesar dressing. It is crispy, creamy and made fully homemade straight down to the croutons, and dressing with yolks.
17. 4 Cheese Ravioli Toasted in Breadcrumbs with a Tomato Vodka Dipping Sauce
Think an easy, quick & crunchy holiday appetizer. The dipping sauce is made with a base of shallots, garlic, chili, tomato paste and then cooked down with vodka and some heavy cream + butter. SO delicious.
18. Cheese Bourekas
Hello beautiful cheese bourekas! A 3 cheese mixture (cheddar, feta, ricotta) sealed in puff pastry triangles and topped with sesame seeds. It is so easy & tastes even more delicious.
You can also stuff these with potatoes or other vegetables of your choice like peas, broccoli or mushrooms.
19. Herb Lamb Meatballs with a Horseradish Dipping Sauce
I am absolutely dreaming of these herb lamb meatballs paired with a horseradish dipping sauce. It is just the perfect, easiest, no fuss mess recipe that is filled with flavor.
To serve these as an app (they can also be a dinner plate!) I would put toothpicks or sticks in the meatballs so they can be served as a one-biter.
20. Goat Cheese & Pea Toasts
Whipped goat cheese & pea toasts on my mind for this weeks snacks and lunch. It serves as a really good pantry/freezer recipe if you have some bread lying around and frozen peas – it comes together in no time.
You can mix and match here with the cheese, or you can just add on the pea mixture. You can serve as toasts or crostini’s and this would also be great over cucumber rounds as well. ALSO, I think some flaked salmon on top of this pea mixture would be amazing.
21. Caesar Deviled Eggs
This caesar deviled eggs recipe is a unique and fun take on the classic deviled eggs! It is easy, and SO good! This recipe is inspired by caesar salad with the base being a caesar dressing tossed with the egg yolks.
It is a little caesar-ish salad bite, that I am truly obsessed with! We are adding in anchovies but you can definitely omit if you prefer. I love how simple this recipe is, but the flavors truly pack a punch!
You can take a look at some desserts, ranging from chocolate mousse, cake and assorted berry cobbler!
If you do make any of these appetizer recipes (first of all, thank you!!), be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating on the recipe post! Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram so I can be sure to see what you’re making! If you’d like to stay in touch and get the latest to your inbox, sign up for our newsletter here as well!
21+ Easy Easter Appetizer Recipes
- 12 large hard boiled eggs
- 1/4th cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 anchovies finely minced or 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 garlic clove minced or grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice adjust with more if preferred
- 2-3 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese and more for garnish
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Top with paprika and parsley
- Make your hard boiled eggs. Begin by boiling your water in a pot to make your hard boiled eggs. Drop your eggs in once boiling, and set a timer for 9-10 minutes. Immediately place in ice water to stop the cooking, this will also help with peeling the shells.
- Next, peel the shells of your eggs, cut your eggs in half, and then scoop out the yolks in a bowl. Set aside the egg whites for when you fill.
- Make your filling. Next, in the bowl with the egg yolks, add in your mayo, dijon, Worcestershire, anchovies, garlic, lemon juice, grated parmesan, salt and pepper. Mix well and mash until a creamy filling is formed. You can also opt to place this in the food processor to mash and mix your filling.
- Assemble! Take your cooked egg white halves and set them on a serving platter. Either pipe or spoon in your egg yolk mixture until the holes of the egg whites are filled. You can also at this point, chill your egg mixture, and pipe when ready to serve. Garnish with paprika and parsley, with a little bit more shredded parmesan to top.