Mocha Iced Coffee
Mocha iced coffee, YES please! Chilled brewed coffee & ice mixed with frothed creamer, chocolate syrup and topped with extra shaved chocolate. It is so simple to make and so delicious if you want a lil something added in your morning beverage. Also, how perfect is this for summer?
This drink is perfect for any time – you can have it for breakfast, or a mid-day pick me up. It’s also great because you also prep the chocolate syrup as well as the chilled brewed coffee in the fridge and use through the week also.
Ingredients You Need
- chocolate bar of your choice
- plant-based milk
Steps To Make This Mocha Iced Coffee
- 1 3oz chocolate bar of your choice chopped
- 1 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- dash of water or plant-based milk/creamer to melt chocolate
- 1 cup brewed coffee chilled
- 1-2 tablespoons creamer per servings frothed
- handful of ice to serve desired amount per serving
- top with shaved chocolate shavings
- To begin, make and chill your coffee.
- Next, In a microwave safe bowl or over a double boiler, melt your chopped chocolate with sugar and water/milk as needed to create your syrup. Set aside.
- In the meantime, froth your creamer.
- Pour a glass with ice, add in coffee, creamer and top with syrup. Mix well and top with moreshaved chocolate to serve. Enjoy!
KEEP UP WITH US ON INSTAGRAM FOR MORE RECIPES AND SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!